You may receive a fraud alert in the following cases:
- Your customer made several purchases with different credit cards during a short period of time.
- Your customer made a purchase from a country different from the one where his payment card was issued.
- Your customer has experienced several payment transaction failures before a successful one.
- The payment card has already been used for suspicious transactions in other online shops.
- The customer’s name is distinctly different from the spelling of the email address.
- The order amount is strikingly different from the average shopping cart.