Yes, we do provide authorization and capture. There are two types of credit card/payment capture:
- Manual capture:
- After authorization the cardholder’s funds are reserved in his bank account for up to 14 days.
- Within this time frame you should either charge the money (‘settle’) or return them back to the cardholder (‘void’).
- After the funds are deducted from the cardholder’s bank account, they are transferred to your merchant account, and the transaction is completed.
- Automatic capture:
- After the order is submitted, the capture and authorization happen automatically in one step.
- After the customer’s card is verified, the payment goes straight to your merchant account.
- It is possible to return the money to the cardholder only by issuing a refund.