You can take the following steps in order to reduce the probability of chargebacks:
- Provide as many details as you can about the goods and services you offer in your online shop. State the precise prices.
- Indicate exact delivery times and delivery prices.
- Create a possibility to exchange an item/product or to claim a refund.
- Make the return and refund policies available on your website and easy to reach.
- Ensure a quick response from your customer service.
- Collect and retain all the available information about your customer and delivered goods or provided services.
- Always collect signatures when delivering goods in order to have evidence that they were delivered to the provided shipping address.
- Make a clear and recognizable description which appears on your customer’s bank account statement.