- How does Cardinity work?
- What do I need in order to start selling?
- What type of products does Cardinity support?
- What countries does Cardinity operate in?
- What currencies does Cardinity support?
- What online shopping carts work with Cardinity?
- Does Cardinity support recurring billing?
- Does Cardinity support Virtual Terminal payment service (MOTO)?
- What is 3D Secure? / Does Cardinity offer 3D Secure?
- How a credit card payment gets processed?
- Processing limits and fund reserves?
Charges, Refunds and Transfers
- How can I refund?
- Can a refund be cancelled?
- Why was my customer's charge declined?
- What is a Chargeback?
- How does a Chargeback occur?
- What are the Chargeback fees?
- Can I refund a chargeback?
- How can I avoid chargebacks?
- How are funds transferred?
- How often do I get paid?
- Why is my transfer delayed?
- Why do transfers fail?
Fraud & Disputes
- What is Fraud?
- How Cardinity helps you to fight Fraud?
- What is SSL and why should I use it on my website?
- Identifying potential fraud
- What to do if I receive a fraud alert from Cardinity?
- In which case do I receive a fraud alert?
- What to do if I identified a potential fraud?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I set up my bank account and get my first transfer?
- How do I change my bank account information?
- Why do you need my Passport and Registration certificate?
- What is a Cardinity partner?
- What is the Cardinity Partner Program?
- How do I become a Cardinity partner?
- Does Cardinity provide any integration support?
If you have more questions, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com