The List of Prohibited Types of Business Activities is compiled in accordance with requirements of card associations. Often mentioned business activities below are associated with a large number of scams and a high risk of chargebacks.
You are not allowed to use Cardinity services to accept payments connected with the following businesses and business activities.
Cardinity does not provide card service to the following online shops:
- Illegal or legally disputed business activities
- Telemarketing companies related to financial pyramids, messaging, or other unethical means of advertising
- Child and any related non-legal pornographic material
- Counterfeit products or illegal copies of famous trademarks
- Optional (independent from the brand manufacturer) after-sales service providers and guarantees
- Illegal and copyright infringing websites
- Copyright and intellectual property infringing goods and services
- Illegal substances and products (e.g., drugs, weapons, steroids)
- Debt restructuring service providers
- Bestiality-related online shops
- Online shops, distributing material of rape, incest, or hatred-inducing violence
- Tobacco shops (including e-cigarettes)
- Unlicensed lottery
- Ticket brokers
- Goods and services that have a negative impact on payment card organisations and their trademarks and harming reputation of the payment card organisations
- Any goods or services, prohibited by legal acts or rules and guidelines of payment card organisations
- Medicinal Marihuana
- Cannabis seeds
- Unlicensed IPTV
- Loan Modification
If you are unsure whether your business falls into the Prohibited Business category, feel free to contact us.