Boost Your Sales While We Ensure the Security of Online Payments
The security of payment card data is always an important issue not only to a buyer, who provides credit or debit card details in an online shop, but also to a vendor, who must ensure the security of data used for a payment.
In order to ensure the security of online payments, payment card organisations have developed the PCI DSS standard based on harmonized security requirements. PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a security standard to ensure that organisations handle credit or debit card holder’s personal data with full responsibility and to prevent offenses due to illegal information disclosures.
- PCI DSS guarantees security in processing card details and prevents offenses due to illegal information disclosures.
- It significantly reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions and other criminal activity related to card payment processing.
The online shops that are willing to allow their customers to pay for purchases using their bank card, must:
- Comply with any PCI DSS requirements or
- Use a payment gateway (which meets PCI DSS requirements) for a secure connection of the online shop to the acquiring bank as well as for allowing communication of payment information.
Cardinity service will provide You with an access to the CRD payment gateway and the acquiring bank (JSV Click2Sell) in one place. Cardinity solutions are reliable and fast, and meet the highest PCI DSS standards. Beside the provision of card acceptance services to our customers, we also offer optional payment security enhancing tools:
- Card Verification Value (CVV2)
- 3D Secure (Verified by VISA ir MasterCard SecureCode programmes). It is an authentication system for online card payments which helps to verify whether a purchaser is a genuine cardholder. It minimizes the risk of fraud and enhances confidence in your online shop.
We also demand that each online shop should use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and HTTPS to protect online transactions and ensure that confidential and sensitive information (e.g. credit card information, user login credentials, personal data) is encrypted and transmitted securely. If you have any questions related to SSL, check our FAQ.